About Our Practice
Vision, Values, Creativity & Skill
Harry Levine – Architect is a practice based on the values of listening and collaborating to fulfill the needs and resources of each client. Together we will collaborate on a process that meets your requirements with thoughtful, creative and practical solutions.
We take the approach that we are the mirrors of your wishes, wrapping ‘sticks and bricks’ around your highest aspirations. We find the right balance between practicality and innovation with the goal of achieving the highest quality design and construction embodied in our work.
Simply: We are passionate about architecture. We love collaborating with clients to create something new — from our first meeting and the articulation of your vision, to working construction. To the gratification, the WOW moment, when your project is complete.
Recognition & Past Activities
Honors & Exhibitions
- The Walz House, Dwell Magazine, Pittsburgh Steeler, My House Feature
- The Walz House, Shady Avenue Magazine
- The Walz House, In Pittsburgh
- The Walz House, Shadyside House Tour
- The Levine House, Shadyside House Tour
- The Rosenfeld House, Shadyside House Tour
- The Caliguiri House, Shadyside House Tour
- The Verboskey House, Shadyside House Tour
- Drawing Exhibit, Garfield Artworks, Pittsburgh
- Associated Artists Exhibit at the Scaife Museum, Pittsburgh
- Sculpture Exhibit at the Governor’s Garden, Harrisburg
- Sculpture Exhibit, Pittsburgh Plan for Art, Pittsburgh
- Archive Selections, CMU Department of Architecture
- Highest Honors, Marlboro College